Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Henson's "Tinseltown" Pilot is on Logo's Schedule

Last week I gave you the full inside scoop on "Tinseltown", The Jim Henson Company's new adult-oriented sitcom staring Brian Henson, Bill Barratta, Mia Sara and Paul Butcher. Well, I am very happy to report that the pilot episode of this groundbreaking series is now on Logo’s schedule... and it will be airing next week!

The "Tinseltown" pilot is currently set to premiere on Logo on Friday, November 2, 2007 (check your local listings for details) -- although there is no word yet on when more episodes will be airing. And for those without access to Logo on your TV, starting on Monday, November 5th, you'll be able to watch the entire pilot on Logos’ website AlienBootCamp.com.

So there you go -- mark your calendars, and get ready to meet Bobby, Samson and the rest of the crazy characters living in Tinseltown. I will be sure to keep you updated with more on this exciting new Henson program as things develop.

8 comments:

Vaughn Michael said...

awsome thanks so much for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

it's about time that we she mia sara again. is she going to be working only for brian henson now?

frogboy4 said...

I wonder how many episodes there will be and if there will be a quickie DVD release of it right after it runs as Logo did with Rick and Steve? Oh, the extras such a release would have...

Anonymous said...

I just checked logo's schedule for November 2 and I don't see it listed.

Please it looks like my cable company doesn't carry it anyway, so it looks like I'll have to catch in on the net. Anyone want to DVR it and sent it to me?

Vaughn Michael said...

If anyone has ondemand I have a feeling it will get put up on there.
I just watched rick and steve for the first time the other day and loved it! haha

Jameson said...

the link actually goes to alienbooKcamp.com which does not exist.

blogger said...

oops... the link should be fixed now. Thanks colonelernie for pointing it out.

Anonymous said...

As I looked through my cable lineup I discoverd that I do get Logo afterall, even though Logo's own website says I don't.

So check your own cable listings to see if you get it.

For those trying to set your DVR's: based on the article I believe this is being shown as part of the Alien Boot Camp anthology series and therefore won't be searchable as "Tinseltown."

The Alien Boot Camp that will air "Tinseltown" on Friday airs from 10-11pm.