Friday, February 15, 2008

Another Batch of Muppet Videos on DxD

The Muppets' official channel on Disney XD, located at Muppets.com, has been updated with yet another batch of new videos. Six exclusive videos were added today. On the main stage you can see Pepe dance in a tutu, enjoy part two Rizzo's hidden camera footage, watch Animal let loose, and view yet another secret elevator tape (featuring Fozzie, a penguin, and Kermit the Frog). Plus there are two new videos on Kermit's channel as well - Kermit explains some web humor to Gonzo, plus Kermit showcases an impression of himself in the Thanksgiving day parade. Lastly, in celebration of Valentine's Day, two new preview clips from "The Muppets' Valentines Special" have been added to the collection of preview clips for The Muppet Show's second season on DVD and a new gadget, "A Frog's Eye View of Romance", is available on Kermit's Pad.

New videos will continue to be added each week, so be sure to surf over to the Muppets' channel on DxD and enjoy the great Muppet goodness.

Go to Muppet.com Now!

4 comments:

tarasis said...

Heres hoping that one day they will let those of us outside the US see these videos.

Vaughn Michael said...

I loved them!! I can't wait to get more :)
Btw I know I complain allot about Steves Kermit but he sounded & acted great in these new clips!

Marianne said...

Wow. His Thanksgiving Day Balloon impression is the best thing I've ever seen.

Thanks for the alert. :D

frogboy4 said...

I love Muppet penguins! This site makes me happy! Any word on just how long it will take for the material to run out? I have fears of tumbleweeds down the road. They've updated regularly so far so we'll see I guess.