Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Someone's in the Kitchen with Kermit

Kermit the Frog is set to make a special TV appearance on the Food Network this Friday. Kermit will be appearing on a special Thanksgiving episode of "Paula's Party" which will air on November 9, 2007 at 9:00pm.

Kermit will be stopping by to help Paula deep-fry a pumpkin cake as part of her "Deep Fried Thanksgiving Party" special. So set your VCR or DVR, or just tune in to catch this special Muppet appearance; be sure to check your local listings or foodnetwork.com for details.

And don't worry if you miss it the first time, because the hour-long episode will re-air on the Food Network several times throughout the month; you can catch it again on November 10th at 12am and again at 2pm, November 11th at 1pm, November 20th at 9pm, and November 21st at 12am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew I wasn't going crazy! I had this on my google calendar for 10pm, but then looked around again last weekend and didn't find anything about a food network appearance; it was all about Deal or No Deal. I'm glad I saw this article, I'll be setting my DVR to get both shows tonight! Thanks Greg!