Friday, August 31, 2007

The Muppet Newsflash 2.0

If you are a regular visitor of "The Muppet Newsflash", then you should notice things look a bit different around here. As part of the ongoing effort to make "The Muppet Newsflash" better, the site has gotten a bit of a face-lift. There are new features, new menus, a new layout, and even a new color scheme. There has also been a lot of upgrading "behind the scenes", which should allow the blog to run better and you should find things even more efficient and easy to use.

So feel free to browse around – we have several convenient links in the navigation bar located at the top of the page (right below the picture of Kermit). We also have a new "Coming Soon" listing on the side bar so you can keep up with all the upcoming merchandise. And we are running a visitor poll (and will get a new one each month) which allows you to vote on very important issues (this month is a battle of the Fraggles, as we ask you which Fraggle is your favorite). There are a lot of other goodies included in the upgrade (and more to come) so look around and be sure to keep checking back.

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or ideas that you would like to share about the site, please let me know – I would love to hear from you. So please feel free to post a comment on this news item or just drop me an e-mail. This site is here to serve you, so let me know what you want and how I’m doing. I always love to get reader feedback. Also, if for whatever reason any aspect of new site isn’t working or appearing properly in your browser, please let us know so we can address any problems that may have been overlooked during the upgrade.

And, as always, more great Muppet news is on the way.

10 comments:

Mr. Midgato said...

think it looks great

Vaughn Michael said...

only thing I'd do differnt is have the muppet newsman up top instead of kermit but I can understand why you did I just happen to think newsman goes better with the title ;)
great job though!

Anonymous said...

Site looks much, much better. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Ithink you should go with the puppets and not the cartoons. I also think you should use the Se same Street newsflash logo for your logo with reporter Kermit next to it on the right and the muppet newsman to the left of it.

AustinMuppet said...

Wow, I love the new look!

~~AMC

Anonymous said...

Greg, this is a great new look for the site! I especially love the release calendar on the sidebar; with so many new releases to keep track of, it's a must-have for your site! Keep up the good work.

Nicole said...

Oh, so this is what was cooking! Very nice! I like the new layout, and agree that the release calander is super helpful. The only thing that concerns me is the poll, hmmm which fraggle DO I like best?? ;) =)

Anonymous said...

Though, i do miss the reporter Kermit. He was awesome. It looks nice, though.

Patrick Johnson said...

I love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't mean this as harsh criticism, but I liked the previous look much, MUCH better. It looked more professional. Love the site, just not the new look. Prefer the previous look. Thanks!