Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy Birthday!

"Hello, and welcome to my blog! This is the place where you can find all the greatest and latest Muppet, Fraggle, Sesame, and Henson news on the web..." I posted that back on February 1, 2005. It was one year ago that I started this little project - and look at it now. I started out with a simple mission - share the latest Henson/Muppet news and information I discovered in one easy to find place. I wanted a place where fans could get the news fast and easy with out having to read hundreds of forum posts, search tons of the newspapers and web journals, or wait for the other sites to get around to posting the big stories.

When I started out I had no real idea what this blog would actually be, and what it would ultimately become. The site grew - we now get well over a thousand daily vistors. The blog has changed format, design, and even its name. Its been an exciting year - with over 250 news posts!

I will continue to dig up and compile all the news that Muppet-fans crave. I hope to continue blogging and hope that The Muppet Newsflash will continue to be your definitive source for Muppet news on the web. I want to give out a special thanks to everyone who supported the site, everyone who has sent in news, everyone who gave feedback, all the members of the forum, and all the visitor and readers. So grab a piece of cake, slap on a funny hat and celebrate - its our Birthday!

No comments: